31st May 2015
The building now known as the Studio was built in 1906 as an extension to the main building as more room was needed. It was then known as the Small Hall and was mainly used as a gym.
In the mid 1970s the building was leased to Hampshire County Council for the Library Service; an arrangement that lasted for approximately 40 years. Hampshire County Council decided to close the Library in Grayshott at the end of 2014 and the building was vacated at the end of December 2014.
Four months of hard work followed, including removing in excess of 10,000 nails from the floor, and the Studio opened in May 2015.
11th February 2013
Grayshott Village Hall have acquired a new coffee machine. This Buffalo machine will make 2.2 litres of real coffee in a few minutes, and we have also purchased six additional 'thermos' jugs, enabling any user of the hall to pre-prepare up to 84 cups of premium coffee. Full instructions have been provided.
11th December 2013
We are pleased to announce that wireless access to the internet is now provided free of charge for users of Grayshott Village Hall. To use the service, connect to "GrayShott-VillageHall-WiFi" and create a free account with EvolveODM.